or Why the Gang of 14 should Filibuster:
10. Ann Coulter likes him. That's about as extreme as you can get.
9. Wishes Goliath had beaten David's puny little ass.
8. Lays out plan to weaken and overturn Roe v. Wade.
7. Pursues plan to overturn Roe v. Wade.
6. Brags about membership in racist CAP in order to get a job.
5. Denies remembering CAP membership in order to get a job.
4. Contrary to Supreme Court, tries to strip other judges' power to grant Habeas Corpus to illegal immigrants. If that's not judicial activism, what is?
3. Supports strip search of innocent ten-yr old girl although not called for in warrant. How is this a strict constructionist?
2. Believes in co-equal branches of government except the Unitary Executive branch is more co-equal than the others;
and the number 1 extraordinary circumstance is...
Bush is not your daddy, Senator. He does NOT have mandate; he doesn't even have a boy date. Check the polls. Only Nixon was less popular.